Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Job, New Perspective

So for the past 18 months, worked for Clinique first as a part-time consultant then a full-time Business Manager. I loved it! I really did. It's truly an incredible brand to work with. I learned some about makeup, A LOT about skin care and even more about managing people. But I kind of took a break from my cherry-picking ways.

So now I work for a sample box. And it's pretty awesome because I am able to subscribe to beauty sample boxes and call it "research." I love that! I'm also learning a ton about SEO and all that fun stuff and I work with a ton of bloggers. So I've decided that I should start blogging again. And I might even pick up a few weddings here and there or a photo shoot for fun.

But i'll be posting reviews of products I receive from my sample boxes, share tips and maybe a video or two. I

No comments:

Post a Comment