Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Product Review: BADgal Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics


Alright. So a few months ago I got a Benefit Cosmetics bonus as Sephora. It included BADgal Lash and BADgal Plum. I was super duper excited to use the plum color because I've never really worn colored mascaras and I love other Benefit products like High Beam and Posie Tint.

I used the plum first. I was really excited about it. The color is understated but when I'm in sunlight it's very noticeable to others. It's pretty.

The trouble is...
When I went to sleep that night, I woke up in the morning with completely crusted over. I thought that maybe it was just the Plum. Then I tried the BADgal Lash. Same issue. So I tried a completely different tube just yesterday that I got in another bonus and I had the same issue this morning. I'm really displeased because I'm not sensitive really. It's a HUGE bummer that it would have that effect even after I washed it off.

So try it first because I've noticed a lot of people complaining on the Sephora web site that this mascara caused similar problems. But for people who don't have the sensitivity problem, it could work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment